Psychonauts 2 is the long-awaited follow-up to Double Fine's Psychonauts, a game about a crew of psychic kids attending summer camp to hone their skills. Now, after idolizing the expert psychics for years, Raz and his friends have been accepted into the Psychonauts! Well, the intern program anyway.
But not all is well at Motherlobe, the Psychonauts HQ. Raz quickly discovers a conspiracy that goes back to the very roots of the organization itself, and he has to dive into the minds of his mentors and heroes to unlock their secrets and stop a looming catastrophe.
Like its predecessor, this sequel is an old-school platformer, with large sprawling environments chock full of collectibles to snag. Some of them rely on power-ups that you'll gain as you progress through the story campaign, so you'll probably have to return to some areas to find the things you missed. That means your best bet may be to make a clean run through a stage until you rack up a full array of powers, and then go back to hunt down any missing doodads and tchotchkes.
Below you'll find links to all of our collectibles guides for Psychonauts 2, which takes you through all the minds you'll discover. For more on Psychonauts 2, be sure to check out our Psychonauts 2 review.
Psychonauts 2 Collectibles Guides
- Loboto's Labyrinth collectibles guide
- Hollis' Classroom collectibles guide
- Hollis' Hot Streak collectibles guide
- Compton's Cookoff collectibles guide
- Ford's Follicles collectibles guide
- Strike City collectibles guide
- Cruller's Correspondence collectibles guide
- Bob's Bottles collectibles guide
- Tomb of the Sharkophagus collectibles guide
- Cassie's Collection collectibles guide
- Lucrecia's Lament collectibles guide
- Fatherland Follies collectibles guide